We have two packaging options:
1. Signature JL Packaging:
- Each piece of JL jewellery comes with it's very own herringbone twill cotton pouch to keep your jewellery safe in transit and for storage along with our original swing tag.
- JL jewels are packaged in a single white box completed with your very own personalised 'Handmade For' Card written in black marker
- Every order comes with a complimentary Buck Skin polishing cloth
2. Minimal Packaging
- You pearls will be carefully wrapped in blck tissue paper and packaged in a brown mailer box. For add this option to your card click here
All domestic orders are shipped via Australia Post, All items that we ship include a tracking number so you can track where your pearls are at all times!
Standard Delivery estimation: 2-8 business days.
Express Delivery estimation: 1-4 business days.
Standard Flat Rate: $8.00
Express Flat Rate: $11.00
All international orders are shipped via Australia Post. Although we try to make sure your package is trackable via international post, this will not always be the case.
For international orders, depending on the country can take up to approximately 10-14 days to ship to you.
Rates vary from $15.00 -$40.00AUD for standard international shipping.
As John and Luna orders are shipped via Australia Post, additional costs regarding customs and import taxes are the customers responsibility. John and Luna is not liable for including but not limited to international customs or service tax charges.
UPDATING YOUR ADDRESS
At check out don't forget to double check you have provided us with the correct address. If you have put an incorrect address please make sure you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours so that we can make sure your new treasures get to their rightful home! If your order is a 'return to sender' we will contact you as soon as possible and additional costs may apply if you have provided an incorrect address.
Once your order is shipped you will receive an immediate email notification confirming your order. You will then received an email to say that your order has been shipped inclusive of a tracking number.
Then you will live happily ever after with your new John and Luna Pearls!
The JOHN AND LUNA Returns & Refunds Policy
We only offer refunds on jewellery with a manufacturing fault.
If your JL jewels are faulty, please contact our customer service wizards at email@example.com within 7 days of delivery. From there we will provide you with an address to send your items to.
Please note that items damaged during the posting process cannot be refunded. We highly encourage you to insure your package, John and Luna will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
Once we receive the jewels we will inspect the fault, if the jewels are deemed faulty we will organise a return and refund for you.
Due to hygienic purposes and to ensure the safety of our community we DO NOT offer refunds for a change of mind, as we cannot guarantee that they haven’t been worn.
Please note that if you do not contact us within 7 days of receiving a faulty item, your request for a return will not be approved.
We do not offer exchanges for the following reasons:
1. As all jewellery is handmade to order, we are unable to exchange for incorrect choice so please make sure you choose your Pearls carefully!
2. We cannot guarantee that the jewellery has not been worn and for hygienic reasons we are unable to exchange your jewellery.